Thursday, 8 December 2016

Update: What's happening?

Hello! So as you can tell I have been on a hiatus. Last month work was pretty chaotic and I had some other things on too and reading was really at the back of my mind in the end so I just completely left it.
I had fully intended to start reading again this month but sadly my grandmother, who has been terminally ill with cancer for the last 6 months, is now coming to the end of her days. It's hard to really concentrate or get into anything right now
I miss reading and I miss my blog and book community so much right now! but it's likely that I'll probably be continuing my hiatus for a little while longer.
I'm hoping over the Christmas break for find a new zest to read but we will see.
So stay patient, I'll be back.

Like Terminator 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment