Tuesday 8 November 2016

November TBR


I have so enjoyed reading creepy and scary books through October, I really don't want to stop! But I have other book in other genres that I do want to get round too- and most importantly I have other books that I started and have yet to finish!



One of them is Hollow City (Miss Peregrine book 2) by Ransom Riggs which I started in August and got 100 plus pages in. I did have it on my TBR for October but life gets in the way! So I do want to finish that book this month.
Another is If I Stay. I'm not sure why I struggling sticking with this book because I do enjoy it when I read it- I'm 15% into this book
I then want to read:
Hangsaman by Shirley Jackson- I'm on a mission to read all of her books
I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh- Heard fabulous reviews
Behind Closed Doors by B. A Paris- I've promised my best friend I will read it this month
A Darker Shade of Magic- I fancy something different



(apologies for lousy focussing- a prime lens is not good for shoots like this, zoom lens is on my list!)

I'm not very good at sticking to monthly TBR's but I want to make a good dent in the books that I've yet to read on my book shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment