Wednesday 31 August 2016

September TBR

I didn't read a whole lot in August- I was excited for the summer holidays thinking I'd have all this free time to read and what happens? Netflix happens! But that's fine as I've been watching some fab TV shows. I did start a few books this month which I didn't get very far in but intend to finish in September

Image result for clovenhoof

Clovenhoof by Heide Goody and Iain Grant
I chose this book on a whim, not really knowing what it was about. Reading just a few pages in and I was already chuckling to myself- I hadn't realised it was a comedy. So far I've really been enjoying this book and I look forward to finishing this off!


Image result for if i stay book

If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
A few of my friends have read this book and recommended it to me and I started it and I've really liked what I've read so far


Image result for peregrine book 2 1'[; .]d/lx

Hollow City (Miss Peregrine book #2) by Ransom Riggs
I loved the first book quite a fair bit so I've been very excited to contiue the series. I think I got about a hundred books in before I discovered Stranger Things on Netflix and that took over my life...


Image result for harry potter and the goblet of fire book

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire by J.K Rowling
I've been listening to these on audio and I absolutely love them! The Prisoner of Azkeban was so good and I cannot wait to really get into this book!

So those are the main books I have on my list for this month- with room for one or two additionals that may come my way

1 comment:

  1. YAY! If I stay is a good read! I really enjoyed that book and it's not very long either. All lovely books to read this month :D xx

    ReplyDelete